Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Frustrating

I don't like this new blogger update look or whatever it is called. I just finished writing a new post and sent it to publish then when I went to look at it from my blog - IT Was GONE. uggggghhhhhhh.

So here is the picture I posted in the other one of me making a bracelet for my friend Marian who brought me back gifts from China and Tibet. This is a blue and green frosted bracelet in the flat spiral stitch.She loved it and her gift to me was made of five coloured chords woven with pits of some kind that were carved into dragons. Maybe I'll take a picture of it and post next time.

The other picture is of beaded pieces I'd started before I went to Kathi Kuti's for the little doll club that I mentioned last post. The top bracelet in the photo is finished - it is olive green size 11 seeds and and a peach coloured size 8. The other two are made with bugle beads and seeds. The middle piece is using silver lined bugles and the other one is using a bronze type bulge but it has colours of gold green and coral mixed into the bronze so I used those colour seeds with it.

I think the other post was better but it's gone now so - that's it for today. have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks like your first post appeared eventually after all! I hear you on the frustration. I hope it's smoother from this point on!

    ReplyDelete